Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thanks Cliff!

You may or may not know that I have a hobby website design business, Digital Design Solutions. It somewhat started by accident a couple years ago and has turned into something that has eaten up what little free time I have. It has been good though… it paid for our most recent trip to Florida in June.

While in Florida in June, Cliff (Stacy’s husband) and I did a lot of bonding. As I’ve mentioned before, Cliff is like a long lost brother. We have so much in common and always have a great time together. Cliff is a graphic designer who also has a hobby business, Design Inspiration, which recently became his full time business. I’m in the final process of creating his website and as a trade he created a logo for Digital Design Solutions.

I’m so please with the logo, he did an amazing job. I gave him very little direction and yet he created a logo that is perfect for me. Most of you know that I’m pretty particular. Believe it or not, I didn’t have one single tweak to make to the logo.

THANKS CLIFF! I’m so appreciative of your talents and more so, your friendship!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP