Monday, December 7, 2009

Outdoor Fun

It has, once again, been awhile since we’ve taken time to blog. For some reason I remember when we created this blog, it was fun to take time out to blog. It now feels like another chore…and really, do people read this?? Nick thinks so, but I have my doubts.

At any rate, we spent Thanksgiving in the lovely city of Grand Rapids, MN visiting both sides of the family. We were happy to stay with Nick’s grandma, and Kaleb was happy that Nick’s Uncle Gary lives right next door to Great Grandma Jean. Gary took Kaleb for a ride on both his tractor and his four-wheeler. Needless to say, he was in heaven. He also got to feed the rabbits and see the horses. He is so his father’s son…no fear of anything.

Speaking of no fear, we took Kaleb sledding yesterday for the first time. Nick found, what I believe has to be, one of the biggest hills in the FM area. Did this bother Kaleb…oh no. He couldn’t get down the hill fast enough. There were lots of giggles and smiles. Maggie enjoyed chasing after the sled…

So, that is what is happening with the Tunheims. We are looking forward to Christmas…singing “Oh Holy Night” at Dad’s church on Christmas Eve, sharing dinner with both sides of the family and rejoicing in the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ! May you find time to celebrate Jesus, the true reason for the season, during this holiday season.

2 comments:

Kathy Freier December 11, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I read your blog Ann!!

Anonymous December 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

I read your blog, too, Ann. Nice job and loved the photos.
Grandma Kay

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP