Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Florida - Day 2, Melbourne Beach

We spent much of the day at Melbourne Beach on the Atlantic side of Florida. It was a beautiful day with temperatures in the 90’s. Kaleb had a blast. He played for a while in the sand with Sarina until he realized how much fun the waves are. He has absolutely NO fear of anything, including the water. He kept saying, “More big waves, daddy, more!”, obviously not realizing how powerful they are.

Ann caught some serious sun and now looks like a lobster. Of course, I got the blame for not applying her sunscreen properly. She tried out the boogie boarding and managed to lose her Maui Jim sunglasses when the waves over-took her, she obviously forgot she had them on. The guys spent the afternoon boogie boarding, throwing around a football and playing a little racquetball on the beach.

We all had a blast. It’s such a great joy to see children laughing and playing with extreme joy.










2 comments:

Lucas June 10, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

The weather here in Wisconsin is beautiful also..I'm not sure if the sun actually exists anymore..I haven't caught a glimpse of sunlight in about four days.

Grandma Kay June 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

Looks like you're having a great time. I didn't even know you were in Florida!!

Loved the photos and Kalebs prayer. Nick, you do such a great job with your blog.

Take care, be safe and don't forget the sunscreen. Love, Kay

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP