Thursday, June 11, 2009

Florida - Day 3, Hanging Out

We spent much of the day just hanging out at the Steele’s home. It was in the high 90’s much of the day. We spent some time in the pool. Despite Nick getting stung in the head by a wasp, it was a fun time.

Nick and I, my cousin Stacy and her husband Cliff, and my cousin Stephanie and her boyfriend Jason enjoyed dinner as three couples at the Cheesecake Factory last evening. I had the best dinner of my life there. We sat and chatted for hours.

Where was Kaleb through all this you may ask?? With my aunt, Jane, eating ice cream, cookies, fries and ketchup. Oh, and I should also mention staying up until 10:00?!? I had a small panic attack, but we all survived.

We are having a blast…Friday it is on to Disney!!



0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP