Florida
Although this is our third trip in less than a year, it is just as sweet as it was the first time to wake up to sunny skies, palm trees and amazing weather. The web tells us it is currently 45 degrees in Fargo. Seriously, it is June. We are so happy to be here enjoying the beauty of the earth.
We had fun playing games with the Steeles last night. Kaleb and Sarina LOVE each other. They are pulling around their matching Dora and Diego backpacks waiting for us to be ready to go to the beach. It was funny on our way to the Steeles in the car yesterday. He LOVES his “E-eigo” backpack, and seriously told her about 80 times to look at his “E-eigo back-kack”. Finally, Sarina turned around to him and said, “I know Kaleb. I’ve seen your Diego backpack like 50 times!” I’m not sure whose mouth moves faster.
Well, we are off to the beach! More later…
0 comments:
Post a Comment